Monday 12 May 2014

why?

why..
why..
why..

why you just see my fault?
is it make you happy?
even now?
ok.. fine! do what ever u wanna do!
hope you will 'happy'!!

aigoo.. charger.. time sengkek ni laaa ko nak rosak yee..
cmne aq nak charge Tab skrg? aih!
1st time in history x bawa Tab pi kelas.. seyesly, masa berjalan dengan sangat lambat..
but I gain my focus eventhough a few time snoze off in claz..haha..
*opss.. kantoi..

yeah..yesterday is mother's day.. but I can't even contact my mom! *soo frustrated
 Ummi, saranghea!
walaupun jarak memisahkan kita..
Angah tetap sayang Ummi!
Ummi! you are the greatest women I ever met in my 20 years of life..
and I know that I'll never get another..
I have been took care by you, all my life..
whenever I sad,nervous,scared,happy,excited you are always be there for me!
I know, I'm not being a good daughter, but I'm trying.. trying to not hurt u.. trying to not make you worry..
I promise that I'll try to be a good daughter to you and abah! *sobs3

#homesick

No comments:

Post a Comment