Thursday 24 July 2014

Rain...Result...*dotdotdot

Anyeong!! Assalamu'alaikum and hi! ^.^
okay..sebelum kirah story2..nak tanya soalan maut sikit..


how are you describe of rain? *takdelah maut mana pun*
Rain?
if you search on google and click from the free dictionary it will display..
Rain is..
Water condensed from atmospheric vapor and falling in drops..
haha.. just that? literally it is like that..
before that hear this song first.. Rain-Lim Kim
so.. Rain is related to something sad? right? something that make you want to cry out loud.. something that depressed you..right? what do you think about it? why its related?
why Rain can't be related to something happy too? Is it not logic? Adakah is melanggar fitrah alam?
haha.. You will laugh right? If I'm related a happy news with Rain?
but It's not to me..(lantak aku laa.. perasaan aku..hehe)..
okay.. so let's hear the meaning of this song first..

RAIN-LIM KIM
Rain, I still don’t have any memories
Because I’m just a twenty year old girl
Rain, in my earphones, the singer is singing a song about rain
What is she so sad about? Why is she about to cry?

Rain, please forgive me for being numb
Not everyone cries over sad movies
Rain, I like you or dislike you according to my mood but

Tears are about to spill out right now
It’s raining too so the wetness is natural
The refraction is natural, my stuffy nose is natural

I am about to cry out loud right now
It’s raining too and my bed sheets are damp
So I bury my face and the humidity goes up 1 degree

Tears are about to spill out right now
It’s raining too so the wetness is natural
The refraction is natural, my stuffy nose is natural

I am about to cry out loud right now
It’s raining too and my bed sheets are damp
So I bury my face and the humidity goes up 1 degree

Rain, I still don’t have any memories
Because I’m just a twenty year old girl
Rain, in my earphones, the singer is singing a song about rain
What is she so sad about? Why is she about to cry? Now stop

So,Stop! Kemanhea!
Stop crying.. to me.. Rain is a healing.. we talk about rain because it's related to tears that condensed..the different tears and rain is Rain is from sky and tears is from our eyes.. agree with me? hehe..
So.. the tear that flow doesn't only mean of a bad news.. It comes from a good news also,right?
 ok.. another Rain song Kris-Time boils the Rain (tiny times 3 ost).. enough?
hurm...ok dah merapu..here..I want to talk about my result! My 2nd sem result.. waaahhhh.. I don't know how to describe my feeling right now..
sad?relieve?happy? I just like asdfgjkl.. haha.. my result just ok.. my 1st sem quite ok..I got 3.26 for my 1st sem..and for my 2nd sem I got 3.05.. so WTH? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!


*throw lappy,then take back to continue typing* waahh.. It's drop soooo drastic!! but It's a relieve when my CGPA is 3.16..still can survive.. dean list wait for me to grab you next year! I don't care! next year I'll try my best! Hwaiting!!
*clenche teeth with high spirit face* ..

No comments:

Post a Comment