Wednesday 25 June 2014

Teayang-Eyes,nose,lips...

have you hear teayang solo song?? that recent reveal??waahhh.. I love this song.. its describe how hurt a man.. because he lost her gf.. right? and you can feel his hurt.. 
Saranghea..saranghea..
hope to hear that word from your lips..
its simply can be describe like this..hehe..

there are a lot of cover.. 
AKMU
Tablo
TOPPDOGG
a few korean who has angelic voice..
and a kpop fan also from all over world..
no wonder teayang won #1 in all song contest..
wahhh.. deabak.. love your song..
but I dont really like you expose to much your body..hahahaha.. byuntea~

guys.. when you hear the song... did it remind you of someone?
eventhough you have never been love before?
there is someone right?
either someone you love but got rejected or someone that you can't get his/her love..
it's hurt right?
sincerely.. I feel the same thing..but I just simply think.. he is not for me..
he is chinese.. non muslim.. a handsome guy.. a popular guy..
he is not a star.. but if you are UUM student you will know.. haha..
just him.. I wont give any hint.. just UUM student.. before this I stalked a lot of chinese guys.. but.. they just someone that I want to know.. as friend.. or at least an aquaintain..
waahh.. okok.. dah merapu~ banyak makan ikan kerapu ni..haha

ok.. here one of the best cover..

ijeakajik..
kimkirah..

No comments:

Post a Comment