Friday 20 June 2014

Finally home.. ^.^

yes.. finally I'm home.. it's been a week I'm home.. huhu!
yes..the feeling is soo nice.. I can see both parent's face everyday..
I don't know how to explain it.. everyday seeing their happy face.. hehe.. *suka sgt2!
and.. yes.. tomorrow my sister n her hubby will come home too.. hope they arrive safely..
insyaAllah..

ok..since this week I'm home.. there are a lot problem that pop out.. alhamdulillah
everythings going well.. huhu..

the reason I'm blogging right now..
okay.. jealous.. you know.. it is childish but I can't control it..

JEALOUS
There are 2 types of jealousy. 

The most correct definiton would be the feeling of being threatened by a rival in a romantic relationship or losing something of value to another person which happens to be yours already. This is what I consider the correct definiton. 

The second is type of jealousy is more like Envy. Envy is a hatred/bitterness towards another person for having an advantage that YOU don't have. For instance, envious/jealous behavior such as a friend has a nice new car and instead of being truly happy for them you badmouth them or the car or make up something ridiculous because YOU can't afford it yourself. If someone has money and YOU don't you say they recieved it through less than stellar means. If someone is more talented than YOU you say their work isnt as good as anyone thinks or they are just lucky. This kind of 'jealousy' is destructive and displays itself as having a bad attitude towards the object of the envy and also being passive aggressive.



I don't know.. but my condition is more to the second definition..yup.. seriously it's childish.. buat what can I do.. and it's a bad attitude dude!!

I'm jealous to my sister.. yup.. her name is Sakinah.. we used to call her Along..
actually everytime she's back from Jordan where she's studied.. 
My mom will always prepared anything.. yeah. but If I'm coming home.. nothing change since the last I'm home..
Tomorrow.. Along n his hubby will come back from her mother in law house.. 
and know what.. today.. my parent.. tidying up our house.. since I'm back...the house.. in horrible condition.. 
yeah.. I know.. no one will tidy it.. and what makes me more hurt.. my room.. the room that I used to.. my mom ask me to move to other room since the room will be used by my sis n bro in law.. waaaahhh.. *it's hurt..

what right that I have??..nothing..
haha..childish right??
hurmm.. u know.. I hate when I ask a lot of thing.. then they will respond to just one thing.. its annoying.. it feels like loser.. mcm hadap sgt kite nk msj dy.. 
argh.. dunno what to do..

oh yeahh.. this 2 days.. it's a hectic day.. aaargggghhh!!!
beakhyun and teayeon..
miss our galaxy oppa,wu yi fan..

what can I say.. EXO.. why I become EXOTIC? 
regret to know you guys.. it's hurt because I like you guys soooo much!
and you guys disappointing us by a lot of thing.. we are your fan..
hurmm... nothing can change.. hope guys happy.. just that..

kimkirah
too much hurt these days..

No comments:

Post a Comment